Commercial Refrigeration Installation | Kitchen Equipment Installation | Restaurant Equipment Installation
B&G Refrigeration offers complete installation of any new appliance, including walk-in coolers and freezers, icemakers, restaurant equipment, and beverage dispensers. We have been one of the most trusted refrigeration suppliers and installers for over 35 years, working in some of the most important buildings around Northeast Florida.
All of B&G's employees have gone through background checks and random drug screening. They meet all qualifications for the manufacturer's standards of installation.
The Difference is in the Details:
For walk-in installation, we use special care and precision to ensure your newly installed system will last a long time. We make a difference by:
- To prevent cracking and leaking, we use lasers to square and level the walls to make sure that you are receiving the optimal performance.
- We only use new ACR hard copper on refrigeration lines – never used or recycled.
- We use one-inch thick wall Insul-Tube suction line pipe insulation.
- To ensure a cable never shorts out, we use Ray-Chem self-regulation ceramic heat trace cable on the freezer drain line.
- All penetrations are sealed with urethane foam or 100% USDA approved silicone.
- On all of our refrigeration systems, we use high-pressure nitrogen to leak test the system and pull micro vacuums.
- We always use new refrigerant and we never use reclaimed refrigerant.